Methods to See Who Viewed Your Profile on Facebook 2021
Well, since we all started using Facebook we know that Facebook has a policy that does not allow anyone to see who viewed your profile; and it also doesn’t let people track who visited your profile and not even any third-party app can provide you this feature. But now Facebook has changed its policies and now people can view the users who visited their profile. If you are still not aware of how to do so; and are wondering how to see who viewed your Facebook profile on desktop; then you are at the right place; let us check out the ways; which will allow you to see people who have a walk-through of your Facebook profile.
Facebook allows you to see the people who checked out your profile from an iOS and a desktop. You will have to go through some of the steps; and then you will get to the list of people who all visited your profile on Facebook. Here in this blog, you will be provided with the best steps for the same; we will suggest you have a close reading of the article to check who viewed my Facebook profile PC.
See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile–
Facebook has provided a new feature for its users; using which they can have a check off the list of stalkers; who have recently visited your profile but this feature is available for iOS users only; but we hope that this feature will be available for android users in some days or months.
- For the initial step; you need to go to the Facebook app on your iPhone device; and then once you have opened the Facebook app you need to log into your Facebook account.
- Now you have to go to the main drop-down menu on the Facebook app; and then from that menu, you need to navigate the Privacy shortcuts option.
- Once you have found this tab you need to make sure that you have clicked on it.
- Now in the Privacy shortcuts; you will be able to see an option of who viewed my profile; and this is the option that will help you to see the people who viewed my Facebook profile recently.
- By clicking on this option; you will be able to see the list of people who visited your Facebook profile but only on an iOS device.
See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile on Desktop.
Now in the above paragraph; you have the steps to see a list of people visiting your profile on an IOS device; so now we will be checking out the steps to get to know the same thing on a desktop. As desktop is the most widely used and also an old method where people use to access their Facebook account; so let us move to its steps without any further ado.
- To begin the procedure the users need to open the browsing app on their devices; and it could be any browsing site like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and then from the browsing app visit the Facebook site.
- Once you are on the Facebook site you need to log in to your Facebook account by using your login credentials like the username and the password of your Facebook account.
- After this, you need to go to the profile picture and click on it to go to the homepage of your account, and then as soon as you right-click from the mouse you will see a pop-up menu appearing in front of you.
- You are supposed to click on the View page source tab or alternatively, you can also click CTRL + U button to move to the next step to know who viewed my Facebook profile.
- You will be seeing a page containing HTML text and code and then you need to press on Ctrl + F buttons if you are using a PC and in case you are using a Mac device then you need to press Command along with the F button.
- In this step, you are supposed to copy both the code which is provided to you below the line, and once you have copied them you will be asked to paste them into the search bar.
- Now copy the 15 digit number of any of the Ids that are there as these are the Ids of people who visited your profile and paste it to www.facebook.com to move to the next step.
- Lastly, hit the enter button and as soon as you hit the enter button you can see the name of the person who has that id you copied above and this will solve your problem of how to check who viewed your Facebook profile.
Onlinegeeks is a site for the users who need to look for the information; you need to learn about how to see your Facebook profile visitors along with this; you can also get the latest news about other social media apps. So we recommend you to visit this site at least once so that you will get to know about it.